My aim is to provide information and resources to help my readers to understand God better, so that they will also learn to LOVE Him, and that this supreme relationship will change their lives. Some of the topics that will be covered…
A. Knowledge about God
- How do we know God exists?
- What is God like?
- How can we find out about God?
- How do we discern between truth and error ?
B. Knowing God personally
- What does it mean to have a relationship with God?
- How can we communicate with God?
- How does God communicate with us individually?
- How do we avoid counterfeit “God experiences” that seem right?
C. What does it mean to love God?
- God says that to love Him is the “first and greatest commandment”.
- Is loving God a feeling we have, a decision we make, or something more?
- How will our life be different if we truly love God like He wishes us to?
D. What are the implications of a living a life where knowing God and loving God are our core and governing priorities?
- How would that affect the values, philosophies and standards of our life?
- How would that affect our relationships?
- How would that affect our day-to-day living?
- How would that shape our vocational decisions and other interests?
- How could that potentially change the impact that our life could have in this world?
The above outline is a beginning, and may be expanded or refined as things progress. This website is “a work in progress” and will be developed as time and opportunity permit. It may take some time before all of the above topics are covered, so please check back from time to time, or follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KnowAndLoveGod